Regular Monthly Dinner/Meeting and
Monday, December 12, 2016
Chestnut Village Center
Brethren Home Retirement Community
B I N G O with P R I Z E S
after the meeting
Guests are always welcome
Dinner is available by prior
reservation, at a cost of $7.50 per person. Anyone wishing to join the group for dinner and the program, please place reservations before noon on the Thursday preceding the meeting - by calling or
Denniston . Reservations placed are expected to
Wavelene's phone is (937) 547-6477
or she may be emailed by
WITH A POSITIVE LOOK
TOWARDS THE FUTURE FOR ALL
HERE'S WISHING YOU A
AND A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR
Additional information may be obtained by contacting
President JoEllen Melling by clicking HERE
|Darke County Republican Women’s Club|
JoEllen Melling, Membership Chairman Kay Seiler (and her committee)
would like to thank all members for renewing theirmembership for the
Also a special thanks to the Associate Members and those making donations to the club.
The objectives of the women’s club are:
Guest are always welcome to attend Club meetings.
- Provide political education/legislative information.
- Provide a wider knowledge of the principles of the Republican Party.
- Increase the number of registered Republicans.
- Recruit, promote, and support qualified Republican women for political office.
- Give exposure to and work actively for all Republican candidates.
- Lend support to the activities of other Republican organizations.
for photo pages of
and other events attended by DCRWC members
page paid for by the Darke County Republican Women's Club, Treasurer
Dori Howdieshell, P. O. Box 774, Greenville, OH 45331